Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Good Deal!!!


I just bought two of these on jcpenney.com for only $ 39.99 each! For those of you that don't know, JC Penney has great furniture on their website and in JC Penney home stores that are similar to what you would find at Target. The best thing is that JCP carries a lot of Pottery Barn overstock and Pottery Barn knockoffs so you can definitely get the look for less. The original price for this shelf was $129, but compared to the PB price of $229, I feel like I am getting a steal at only $39.99! I will post pictures of how they look once we get them up! We've been looking for some shelving ideas for the bedroom and I think these will be perfect! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute Cait! For sure put up pictures!
Sar

Brynn and Jesse said...

Those are so cute! I am impressed with the way you have decorated your tiny apartment!! I guess that's one of the things you learn as a New Yorker.