Thursday, May 24, 2007

More from J. Crew

J.Crew just added a bunch of new stuff online. IT was in stores last week and I was loving all the red white and blue and nautical themes! Here are a couple of my faves, although I have to say a lot of this stuff is cuter in person, so go to the store and check it out yourself!

Love love love this cashmere tank with the shoulder ties!


I think this would be adorable paired with a navy blue cardigan! I love the stripes and it would be nice and cool for those hot summer days on the way. One of the girls I work with at J.Crew wore a similar shirt belted, and it was so cute on her!

Although I would probably never wear these, I think they are pretty cute and fun and I am sure it is only a matter of time before I see some Upper East Side Hampton's bound socialite sporting them.

Remember my post about Nantucket? Well if I was one of those socialites who also summered in Nantucket, I'd think this skirt was to die for, however, I just don't think it quite works in Manhattan


The prints on these french market tee-shirts are super cute. Better in person though for sure!

1 comment:

Brynn and Jesse said...

Cute stuff! Hey, I heard you are coming to Utah for the weekend. We need to get together!!! I'm sure the boys would love to see each other!