Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A baby on the way.....


But NOT mine! Our good friends Molly and Adam are having a baby and they found out what kind yesterday! They are going to be the cutest parents! I am trying to get Molly to start a blog so when Baby Jones comes I won't have to miss out on all the fun! I don't want to spoil the surprise of what they're having for my friends who read the blog but haven't heard yet, but I am very excited! Molly is the first one of my close highschool friends to have a baby so she is paving the way for all of us!
I had to share this image. I love the little baby toes. I stole this from a great photo blog that is just getting up and running. For more details check out http://www.wallinphotography.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Kate said...

Wow! That was close! I thought you were going to announce you were pregnant on your blog. We love you & Dan and can't wait to hear when you will be expecting (but - maybe not on your blog!)

katherine said...

my baby does have the most beautiful feet ;)