Wednesday, July 11, 2007

One Amazing Girl


Recently, an amazing girl who just happens to one of my family's closest friends and neighbors was featured on the today show. My friend Allie was born with Spina Bifida which left her paralyzed from the waist down. Although she has dealt with a lot of physical challenges because of her disability, she doesn't let anything stop her from living life to fullest! She is one of the most physically active people I know and she is involved with so many different organizations and activities throughout the state of Utah. It was so fun to see her on the Today Show! I am so proud of her all that she has accomplished! She is so inspiring! Here are some links to check out:

today show segment (warning, this video clip might make you cry!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I loved see the Today segment I missed--Inspiring!
XOXO Joan