Friday, September 14, 2007

I wish...

Since half the people at my office are away celebrating Rosh Hashanah things have been pretty dead around work. Of course this gives me time to do fun things like read blogs and cruise eBay. Big mistake, because today I fell in love with these chairs! I wish I had room for these at my house. I am seriously tempted to buy these and ship them to Utah so one of my family members can babysit them for me until I have room! I love everything about them right down to the grass green velvet cushions! Oh how I wish these could be mine! Someone please buy these so I can live vicariously through you! They are so gorgeous!
You can bid on these here , not a bad price for a set of four!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

that green is like my favorite color. i love those, too! they're right next door to where my parents live . . . but i totally don't need them. super cool, though. great find!