Wednesday, June 11, 2008

home sweet home


As much as I hate to admit this, our DVR is one of my favorite things. How wonderful is it to be able to to watch what you want to watch on T.V. when you want to watch it? Like most who share my love for DVR I usually end up recording more shows than I ever get around to watching, but it is nice to have them there for a lazy day or to help through a mountain of ironing.

Two shows that I recently added to my recording list have quickly become favorites, Design Inc. and Room Service. Depending on where you live both shows can be found either on HGTV or Fine Living and I have to say I think their format is perfect for a home design show, they show you how they do what they do, and they bring together beautiful rooms! You can browse the rooms from each episode on the web sites for the shows and find out more about the host, Sarah Richardson and all her designs. I think what I love most is how she balances comfort and style in her designs. If you have time, or DVR be sure to check out her show. I learned last night how to make a silver leaf headboard and now I am itching for a little DIY project. I'll let you know if I ever get around to it.

No comments: