Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer in the city


New York is always great, but it is really great in the summer when everyone comes out of hiding and there are a million and one things to do! I've added a new link list to the sidebar of my blog with some links to information about the summer activities like the Bryant park movies and other fun things do. So if you are a New Yorker like me, or just visiting, be sure to check out the links for fun things going on around the city, I'll try to keep updating it as the summer goes on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vanity Fair has a 40-page summer guide - it's pretty much the best darn thing to have. :) i'll email you the info. :) i love summer in the city! we should get a bunch of peeps together for philharmonic in the park! love it.

Lauren said...

Do everything you can before the baby comes!! I love the city in the summer - there is a lot to do and it is less crowded.

Julia said...

I love NY summers, and can't believe this is my 5th one! Thanks for posting the links on your sidebar-- those are some of my favorite things to do.