Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dollars


I am a little ashamed to admit that I watch the Hills ( Amelia and Eliza I know you won't judge me) but let's face it, watching the drama unfold in other people's lives can be really addicting. In case you ever wondered what a star of a reality TV show like this gets paid, here is the answer. I found this on my friend Kristin's blog and about died. Too bad my life isn't exciting enough to make me the star of a TV show.

Lauren Conrad: $75,000 per episode
Heidi Montag: $65,000 per episode
Spencer Pratt: $65,000 per episode
Audrina Patridge: $35,000 per episode
Whitney Port: $20,000 per episode
Brody Jenner: $10,000 per episode
Lauren “Lo” Bosworth: $10,000 per episode
Stephanie Pratt: $8,000 per episode

On another note, I am pretty much in LOVE with Lauren Conrad's house on The Hills. A couple months back a blog friend Paloma did a post about it on her darling blog, La Dolce Vita.

Also, I know I owe more pics of the little bug. I promise they're coming!

No comments: