Friday, October 17, 2008

project


My high school friends threw me a little baby shower while I was home visiting. It was so great to see everyone and show the little babe off. They all gave me the sweetest gifts but I have to say the thing that blew everyone away was this chair that Missy made me. She is one crafty girl. I thought this was such a cute idea and would be great for any piece of furniture that had seen better days and could use some freshening up. She found this old school chair at a rummage sale and used modge podge to attach a variety of pictures and words she cut our of magazines and voila!We love it! Thank you Missy!

4 comments:

Jill said...

oooh so cool!

Kimberley said...

Very Creative and cute- Just like Missy!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Love it!
You have such great style and I was thinking that you must know tons of great and chic baby websites/blogs. Will you send me some suggestions?? My work days are becoming more and more consumed with searching the world wide web for all adorable things related to baby!

Butterscotch said...

What a clever idea!