Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Shabby Apple


So I may be way behind the times, because it seems like all of you utah people already know about this, but this site is great! They are a Utah based company and their designs are simple and fun and modest. Their prices are good, and the styles are classic and I really can not remember the last time I found a dress I liked that wasn't sleeveless or wasn't too short! And their jewelry is fabulous too! Another destination for online browsing! check it out!
Here are two of the items I am currently lusting after! Happy shopping

5 comments:

Brynn and Jesse said...

Caitlin I am so glad you posted a message on our blog! I'm the same as you; I love finding out when our friends have blogs! It is so good to look at your page especially since you guys are so far away. Jesse and I have not completely given up on the idea of coming to visit but if we can't I may need you to buy me some fake purses and earrings!!

Weed Family said...

It was so good to hear from you, it's so funny, I was actually thinking about you guys the other day and wondering how you were doing. It was great to catch up on your blog, I'm happy we can stay in better touch now!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Hey Guys... Thanks for posting on our blog. It was great to hear from you!! Sounds like life is good for you both. We are loving life as well with our sweet little addition. Keep in touch!!

The Jackson Three said...

Love the Shabby Apple site! Thanks for sharing!

go boo boo said...

I just saw this through another's blog (chelsea lorimer) and its great! I was wondering if they were g-force regulation, because it looked like they were... Annette