Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Another one bites the dust...


I have dubbed this year the year of weddings since there seems to be one after another. I haven't loaded my pictures from NC yet so I'll update on that soon, but for now I wanted to share some of the most exciting news in my week, one of my best friends from high school and in life is getting married next month. Congratulations Erika and Kurt! Due to trying to coordinate family schedules, Erika has about 7 weeks to plan her wedding and being the organization queen that she is, I am sure she will get it all done.

What can I say about Erika-she is the best. She is one of the most caring and thoughtful people I know and she has this amazing smile that just makes everyone around her light up. I have so many great memories with her from high school and college and especially Senior year when we were in student government together. She is the greatest!She and Kurt are finally tying the knot after about 2 years of dating and I couldn't be happier for them since we've all known they were made for each other for quite some time!

It will be great to sneak in another visit home to hang out with the posse and have some serious friend time before Erika joins the club of married women and Molly becomes a mom! Yikes, we are all growing up!

2 comments:

Jill said...

do you know when you're going yet?? that is exciting!

Mr. D said...

Her wedding is July 20! Coming up quick! Now I need help finding a dress!