Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Another reason why I love Martha

So, after browsing the entire Martha Stewart for Macys collection online, I decided to head to the store to check things out in person! I am pretty much in love with all of the kitchen stuff, and I like some of the linens, but the best thing about Martha @ Macys is that you can always find coupons for Macys and they are constantly having sales, which means if you are a clever coupon shopper, you can definitely get a deal. P.S. Isn't that recipe box adorable?

3 comments:

Bbells said...

I saw your blog through my friend Jill. But just wanted to comment that I have noticed on most Macy's coupons lately that they say you cant use them on Martha Stewart stuff. Total Bummer!! Anyway - love your blog!

Mr. D said...

Thanks for the comment! Too bad about the coupons, hopefully the Martha stuff will go on sale eventually!

Jarman said...

I love to shop through coupons and CouponAlbum site is the best suited example for that with discount coupons provided online.