Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Susannah!

Dan has three AWESOME sisters and I love them all! It just so happens that today is his middle sister Susannah's birthday. Not only does she have two of the cutest kids on this earth with blindingly blond hair, but she is a great friend awesome neighbor and loves to talk more than anyone I know! I can still remember the first time I met Susannah at Dan's parent's house. It was my first Sunday dinner with the family and I was pretty nervous, but no worries, with her friendly ways Susannah made me feel right at home.

Happy Birthday Sweet heart! We hope the boys and Nate make it really special for you!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Just found your blog! Hello...creative! It was so fun to have breakfast with you guys when you came down with Robb and Becky. We are probably coming up in the beginning of November. We'll let you know when!