Friday, October 3, 2008

things to love the past two weeks.


Tomorrow marks the two week mark of our visit in Utah. It has been fun but jam packed and Winston and I will be ready to relax when we head home. Plus we miss Dad who went back to NYC last Sunday.


Here are a few things we've been loving lately:


shopping at craft stores

playing with cousins

hugs from all his grandpas

splashing in the tub

fountain drinks

crisp fall apples
smiles and coos

discovering all my highschool mix cd's (I forgot I used to like country!)

the autumn leaves in park city

the new J. Crew outlet

Halloween decorations

fun baby showers

cozy blankets

chilly nights

caramel apples

the new episode of pushing daisies

getting our family pictures taken by the wonderful Jonathan Canlas

sleeping in my old room

Aunts and Uncles

Fall


4 comments:

Jill said...

I am looking forward to your return to the city!

Please bring me a cozy blanket. :)

k. said...

Come back! We miss you.

Where is the new JCrew outlet? Park City?

Erika said...

It was so great to see you guys! I think you may need to consider coming back to Salt Lake for good. Winsty is adorable! Hopefully we will see you guys again soon.

Kimberley said...

Your post made me officially homesick! I'm glad you are having a fun time though!