Tuesday, November 11, 2008

4 years and counting

I think the top of our wedding cake might actually still be in the freezer at my family's house in Utah. We ate a piece for our first anniversary but it didn't taste very good so we abandoned that tradition right then and then and there. There are days when I can't believe it has already been four years, and days that I can't remember what my life was like before Dan was a part of it. I'm going to avoid the gushing and outpouring of emotion, but I do have to say that Dan is wonderful and I am thankful every day to have him as my best friend and husband, and now to see his as a father. This year has brought us so much closer together in the new adventure of parenting and I can only imagine what the years will bring. Dan, thank you for being there every single day. Thank you for the long talks, the bedtimes kisses, family prayers, and lots of laughter.You are perfect for me. And Winston thinks you are wonderful too. Happy Anniversary.


6 comments:

k. said...

So sweet.

Jill said...

Congrats on four years! I hope you guys get to celebrate.

Sine family said...

YAY for the Creers. Happy Anniversary. I'm glad you guys got married.

Kathryn said...

I am glad you got married too! So cute! Hopefully, there will be many more happy years!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!

Erika said...

Four years?! Your wedding couldn't have been that long ago.