Thursday, May 3, 2007

Harry Potter!!!


I admit it, I am a Harry Potter nerd! I have read every Harry Potter book since the 2nd book, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets within the 72 hours that it came out. Now, to defend myself, I don't own a Harry Potter t-shirt and I don't read blogs about Harry Potter, but I do have theories about what is going to happen in this next book and I do generally think the whole hogwarts/muggle/magic world is entirely fascinating! What can I say they are fabulous books. Anyway, I wanted to inform you that the copies of the latest and greatest, and last :( Harry Potter book are available now for pre-order on amazon.com. You can order Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by clicking here , or if you don't mind waiting a couple of days, I can lend you my copy when I finish with it! I am sure if it is anything like the last 6 books, I won't be able to put it down!

1 comment:

go boo boo said...

I geek out on potter too!