Monday, April 2, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away....

It is a very said and grey rainy day in manhattan today, not like spring at all. Although sometimes this weather can be romantic, right now it is down right depressing since I am so yearning for spring! I boxed up all my winter clothes last night so I am really hoping warm weather is just around the corner, it is April for goodness sake! Anyway, to remedy the gloomy weather I thought I would share with you what I consider to be the perfect place. I found this photo in a design blog and instantly fell in love with it! To me this little Nantucket-esque beach shack is my idea of a dream come true! Ironically enough, the bedroom seems to be about the same size as mine in our little shoe box of a New York apartment so although I can't have the view, maybe at least I can imagine this is where I am when I wake up in the morning!
On another note, Dan started his job with Merrill Lynch today and he was so excited. He called me around lunch and said that although everything was a little overwhelming, things were going well and he felt good about everything. Maybe I will have him blog the details of his first big day for you, although come to think of it, Dan is not so big on details so you might get more info coming from me. Anyhow, so far so good! We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Caitlin, You are so talented! I can't believe how adorable your apartment is... it sounds like you are doing well (inspite of the weather) We can't wait to see you in a few weeks. We love you! Love, Katie