Thursday, April 19, 2007

Summer is on the way....

Well maybe not quite! But new summer items at J. Crew make me feel like summer is on the way! It's no secret that I love J. Crew and work there once a month just to get a discount, but I always get so excited when the new collections come out every month. Some of the new stuff is a little too tropical for me, but it is fun and bright and reminds me of summer, so I'm all for it! Go ahead and take a look!

I've posted a few of my favorite items here!
I actually already own this blouse, but it has quickly become a favorite
item in my closet! I love the feminine details and the ruffle!


This sweater is a little bold, but I love the New England feel of it,
it makes me want to curl up with a bowl of clam chowder


I just think these flip flops are sassy and cute!


I am way into the whole nautical theme this season and this is the perfect accessory




These bangles look very sophisticated and stylish, so Jackie O.

3 comments:

Brynn and Jesse said...

I love that you always put your favorite clothes on your blog!! I really like the striped sweater; it is so cute!!

Suzi said...

I didn't know that you worked there once a month...such a great idea!!!

Kate said...

You are so clever! I think you should design your own clothes and open a store like Shabby Apple- you would be so great. You have such talent. How are your jobs? Can't wait to see you!