Thursday, April 5, 2007

Two wishes!!!

Dave and Joan (Dan's parents) are visiting this weekend so I am sure we will be busy and we'll be sure to take lots of pictures of our journeys around manhattan. Sad to say that it is snowing in NYC today, yes it's true SNOWING! And right after I packed away my winter coats none the less!Oh well!

My real purpose with this post is to wish everyone a very very Happy Easter



And my second purpose is to wish Laura (Dan's sister) A very very Happy Birthday!



Everyone who knows Laura knows what an awesome and AMAZING person she is and it just so happens it is her birthday tommorow! She is a wonderful mom to Abby (almost 2) and David (five months). She always takes the time to really talk to people and is sincerely interested in how they are doing and what they are up to. Happy Birthday and much love!

No comments: