Friday, July 6, 2007

Sweet Tooth

I have never been one who loved sweets too much, in fact I would generally say I don't care to much for candy and although I like ice cream, I definitely don't Love treats the way Dan does. This was true until I discovered two delicious yummy treats I have been obsessing about lately!

I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't introduce all of you to the most delicious little ice cream sandwiches money can buy! Apparently the folks at Ciao Bella Gelato and Eleni's cookies got together and decided it would be a good idea to make the most amazing and irresistible ice cream sandwich money could buy, and that is how The Ottimo (pictured above) was born! I would definitely recommend the strawberry and snicker doodle! They are delicious!
And my other new obsession, Pink Berry. Never been a big fan of Frozen Yogurt but this stuff is pretty dang good, and since we live so close to one, it is hard for me not to pop in when I walk by! As of now, Pink Berry is only in California and New York, but if you have the opportunity to try, don't pass it up!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I am so with you on the pinkberry! It is AMAZING. Also I love your new header!