Wednesday, September 12, 2007

beautiful patterns

If you don't already know about Dover Publications then you are in for a treat! Dover publishes the most amazing collections of clip art in books and CD form by subject/category. I used some of their graphics for our weddings and I have been a fan ever since. Their designs have helped me make many a flyer/invitation/card all with the click of a mouse.

I am on their mailing list which means they send me some free designs by e-mail. These are some of the pretty little patterns I discovered in my inbox and I had to share. These are textile patterns from the 18th century-are you in love with them too?

Since my introduction to dover I have started to accumulate a little collection of clip art books and I am always happy with what I find. You can purchase them online, at Barnes and Noble, and occasionally I have found them at craft and scrapbook stores.They have everything from holiday silhouettes to Victorian fashions, so do yourself a favor and go check them out!

Also, to sign up for their mailing list click here



1 comment:

Jill said...

Really really pretty. I love the patterns.