Wednesday, October 10, 2007

kick up your heels.

I am all about comfort and in terms of home, there is nothing more comfortable than a cozy chair or couch and a place to kick your heels up which makes ottomans the prefect piece of accent furniture. I've been seeing a lot of rooms lately that have large ottomans used as coffee tables and I love the concept. Ever since I saw the above image in Domino I can't get it out of my head. I saw that piece in person at ABC Carpet & Home and I was even more in love! The other day when I was browsing of the website for Ballard Designs I came across this little beauty. Did I mention she has storage? This fabric won for my favorite, but the french blue ticking was a close second. There are lots of fabric options on the site, or you can even send in your own and they will upholster it for which means the possibilities are endless!

1 comment:

Jill said...

i love that! ottomans really are so versatile.