Thursday, January 3, 2008

ahead of schedule

Even though it is only January, I am already looking forward to Valentine's day which happens to be one of my favorite holidays, but not because of all the mushy love stuff, I just think it is a really fun thing to make cute cards for everyone you love and decorate with pink and red. since I have already got a few projects brewing for this holiday already, I thought I would check out the goods Martha has to offer on the subject. It's never to early to start buying up some pink and red paper...

2 comments:

go boo boo said...

I can't wait to check it out. I am sort of already ready for the next project (after all of the neighbor and friend gifts and all). I loved seeing you in SLC. I love I have seen you randomly on your visits to SLC, it's a little weird don't you think?

Kathryn said...

Cute Caitlin!