Friday, February 22, 2008

lullabye



I'm in Utah right now for a couple days and I can't sleep, I can only conclude it is because I miss Dan and it feels weird sleeping in a twin bed again all by myself! Anyhow, Utah has been grand and it has been fun to spend some time with my nearest and dearest and be reminded why and how much I love each and every one of them. I swear my tummy has grown 3 sizes since Tuesday when I left New york, but maybe it is just my imagination.

Each and every day I have been here I have been wishing I knew what I was having since Utah is a mecca for all things kids/baby and I still haven't bought a single thing for the little babe since gender neutral things are pretty hard to come by. Anyhow, one thing I have had my eye on is Pottery Barn Kids new pique bedding. I lean toward the simple and classic with a little bit of flair (hence my love for J. Crew) and I think this bedding would be adorable mixed in with a fun bright pattern. Either way I am thinking some items from this line will make it into baby's bed. Boy or girl the bright green is my absolute favorite!

P.S. Did you know you can take any pair of pants and make them maternity pants and it is not that hard? With my next post I will show you how. 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You definitely need to teach me how to turn any pair of pants in to maternity...Clay suggested I do that but I have no idea how. Help!