Sunday, March 9, 2008

steals and deals


I've sung praises about the awesome home finds at J.C. Penney before, but I had to share some of the recent bargains I came across.

Jayden storage cabinet, if they still had this in stock in the white, I wouldn't have been able to resist!

Eric Wall Lamp. These are such a steal and they plug in so they are a great option for rentals. Pottery Barn maes and identical twin for three times the price!

Erika Wall Mirror

I am loving the shape of this! It is so exotic and sophisticated.

Honeycomb wool rug

I love the pattern and simplicity of these and it comes in a lot of great colors.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

totally great stuff. that lamp is SO cheap! thanks for the tips!

Jill said...

cait i was thinking what if you got a braided rug in your front room with the table? like the old fashioned looking oval ones, they come in great colors.