Tuesday, August 26, 2008

my sweet pea

I can scarcely believe how much this little guy has grown! Our skinny little baby now has fat rolls, when did he get those. I know you always hear parents say this, but he gets more and more wonderful every day and he is such a good boy. A lady came up to me on the street the other day and said if she was 10 years younger and a little faster she would steal my baby and runaway- I think she meant it as a complement, but it was still a little creepy.

The stare. This little guy is so curious and loves to look around at everything. We went to the drugstore the other day and he was transfixed at all there was to see! Mostly though he loves to stare at me, and his picture books.
In the middle of a spontaneous little giggle. We can't wait until he starts to smile and laugh all the time!
Proof of the fat rolls!
Nap time with Dad!

Big hands and little hands
Once again, his sweet little stare. We still can't tell what his eyes are going to do, they seem to be a dark gray/blue most of the time.
loving his binks! I never thought I would be one of those moms who would so readily give her child a pacifier but this thing does wonders for him!
He always seems to have his hands at his face
His funny little hairline
Our little cross eyed cutie!
Winston has had his Nanny B and Lollie in town visiting and this weekend a bunch of my family and his Aunt Kathryn are coming to meet the little bug so we should have our hands full. hopefully I'll be more on the ball with the blog since we are starting to get settled in a more of a routine these days and mom is getting more sleep!

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

I can't wait to snuggle with the little guy...he is so cute!!! See you in 2 days!!! Love your favorite aunt!!

Jill said...

actually you better watch out for me, i am pretty fast and i'm in love with your little one

:)

i love his little outfits

Kate said...

He is so cute! Can't wait to me little Winston. I love the Hills, too! I watched Laguna Beach because one of my young women was on it and got hooked... I love that house! Homes don't have to be big to be beautiful!!!

Sine family said...

I love the pictures. Crazy how fast they grow. Why do they have to grow up so fast? I remember when Abbi was about 4 months old I realized she wasn't my little baby anymore and just started crying. Snuggle lots now before they get big.

Molly said...

I is SO dang adorable I cannot stand it. He is still so little... just wait! We need to chat about showers and such...

audrey said...

Hi! Somehow I came across your blog and wanted to let you know how much I enjoy it. Your little man is adorable...I'll have a little one myself (hopefully) in about 6 weeks. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I'm loving the fresh inspiration I'm getting from your posts!