Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ruby, aka one of Winston's many girlfriends

Ruby is our friend. Ruby belongs to my friend Molly. Unfortunately we don't get to see her much because she lives all the way in Utah :( . This means when we go to Utah we like to hang out with her. We spent the day with Molly and Ruby in Park City last month and snapped some adorable shots of Ruby that I am in love. She is pretty cute girl, Winston you have my blessing. P.S. Molly a CD of pics will be on it's way this week!



3 comments:

Jill said...

wow way to blog! i love the fields.

Heather and Dave said...

Oh my gosh! Your little Winston is the CUTEST baby boy EVER! I love the peter pan costume...way to go crafty lady! Ok-SOOOO random, but I met Molly and Ruby this morning at the library at this "book baby story time". Those girls are totally cute and it's such a small world (...k not too small because it IS salt lake here...) that you're friends with those 2. Little Ruby wore the cutest little blue and green argyle sweater and jeans...she's beautiful in the photos you took. Hope all is well with you 3!

Molly said...

I LOVE that you posted so much today.

I can't wait to get the CD! You are so sweet. This post made me miss you. Come home.