Thursday, April 26, 2007

Stylish Storage


A couple of months back I attended a holiday gift fair where I stumbled upon the most adorable booth. The company was called The Macbeth Collection and they have been featured in magazines such as Blueprint, Country Living, and Instyle. Turns out this company has no brick and mortar store but their products can be purchased online and at select retailers. I cannot get over how fun and hip these are and I have to admit, to replicate this idea would be easy and cheap. I have seen lately some large metal bins similar to their at stores from target, kmart, and ikea. All it would take is some cute wrapping paper, modgepodge and some time to let it dry and voila, a Macbeth knockoff for a fraction of the price!

1 comment:

Jill said...

good call, we could definitely make these!