Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hairspray!


I am so in love with this movie! I have had the music stuck in my head for the last couple of days and I seriously want to go see it again, I laughed so hard and I seriously wanted to sing along to every word! I am jamming to the music on my i-tunes as i write this! I was especially impressed with the star of the show, Nikki Blonsky as Tracy Turnblad! She was so adorable and frumpy and endlessy hopeful! Rumor has it they discovered her scooping ice cream at coldstone! I guess dreams really can come true! She was so fabulous and real! I definitely recommend you run to theatre near you to check it out! Did I mention I have a huge crush on James Marsden (The Notebook) and Zack Efron (High School Musical)! Sorry Dan, but guys who can sing just melt my heart!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Wasn't Dan in Madrigals? I have heard this movie is the best... I can't wait to see it!

Brynn and Jesse said...

I LOVED this movie!!! I found myself smiling the whole time and I was in such a good mood afterward. And I agree; Zac Efron is such a cutie!!!!!

mid said...

https://www.tribunnews.com/nasional/2015/12/30/ini-dia-pertimbangan-saat-ajukan-pinjaman-uang-untuk-pendidikan