Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Kathryn


I don't do birthday posts anymore because they are too much to keep up with, but I couldn't resist today because it happens to be one of my very favorite girl's birthday, my sister in law Kathryn. Kathryn is like the big sister I never had when I was younger and I loved her immediately when I started dating Dan because she made me feel so welcome in his family. she is beautiful inside and out, she has such a caring heart and she is always serving others. She has more friends than anyone I know and her nieces and nephews adore her, especially because she is always willing to take them to the zoo! We love Kath and we know our little guy will love her too!

Happy birthday darling girl! We wish we could give you a big hug and celebrate with you on your special day!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Thanks Caitlin! That is very sweet. I apprecite your thoughtfulness. You are a great sister-in-law!! We are so happy to have you in our family. I can't wait to see you as a mother!
Just another fun little nephew. Love you lots!